Remember Me Forgot Password?
Call us at:

1-800-102-8862 i (Outside India: +91-124-4091069)
(Between 9:30am and 7pm Indian Standard Time - Monday to Saturday)
Toll Free in India

Sending interest to a photoless advertisor - Personal Issues - Discussion Forum - Second Shaadi
Search   
Second Shaadi Discussion Forum

Sending interest to a photoless advertisor

I fail to understand as to how and on what basis, without a photograph on the matrimonial site, a woman can think that anybody can send her a message of interest in her profile. The photo on the computer is the first thing to prompt a man to send his interest to a woman. From:- SUMIT ANAND - ID: sumit(cherry78)
Replies(2) | 2015-Sep-07

13-Jun-16

The same way how a man can think that a women can send her a message without seeing his pic.

renuka1971
06-Aug-16

i have a reply to this. many men in other sites they come in matrimonial and take out details of others and start blackmailing and download a ladies pic and misuse in other sites. so thats the reason one should be safe to post her pic on this site. i have been harassed alot by number of bad people who r cheap chatters in the site and try to threaten woman blackmaling her. dont know what can they even if they know her name what makes them feel woman will be afraid of them indian men r pathetic men who make fool of a lady on matrimonial sites. and i have been sufferer of it

This Discussion Forum is only available to registered members of SecondShaadi.com - Please Login or Register to reply

Need Help?
Call us at:
1-800-102-8862
(Outside India: +91-124-4091069)
(Between 9:30am and 7pm Indian
Standard Time - Monday to Saturday)
Toll Free in India