Remember Me Forgot Password?
Call us at:

1-800-3000-3311 i (Outside India: +91-7871344555)
(Customer Support Available for 24X7)
Toll Free in India

discrimination is required - Second Marriages - Discussion Forum - Second Shaadi
Search   
Second Shaadi Discussion Forum

discrimination is required

nature created men and women for each other for many purposes,but we r not really known of those ones .the greatest purpose of marriage is to find out a compatible partner .in case first marriage gets aborted for any reason ,we r entitled to remarry for the sake of life.but this time we should b so cautious of the concerned person .we must judge the other one very carefully .doing second marriage is not a curse or offence ,but first we must b clean too if we expect same kind of person .if we r seeking love care affection loyalty fun ethics ,moral beauty from our expected partner we must b so first ,otherwise second marriage would prove worse than previous one or like hell resulting into a hap- hazard life.love is rendered love ...so if we r not honest loyal ,we must not expect these great qualities..then we should b ready to make compromises or live the life as a formality only ....
Replies(7) | 2015-Feb-06

geniveve
06-Mar-15

Blimey ..marriage is only a piece of paper ,why get married next time around ?--the only people that will benefit will be your ex wife ,your empty bank balance and the legal eagles benefiting from the divorce .....stay unmarried ,live in sin ,this is **** ,not ****

agarwal1980
27-Mar-15

I like your views but not to re marry again is better option what i felt.

bsvermadurg
29-Mar-15

Never marry with people who are above or below you in status. Such marriage will never give you any happiness.

nundlaj
09-Apr-15

well never marry below, and if you have married then its isnt easy to get back up again to where you were supposed to be. I have been single for 8 years and Im only 43.... Its terrible especially if you living in a foreign place, you will never get assistance nor will anyone understand that you are any better..

ips99
08-May-15

I am agree with ***** & bsvermadurg what they are saying about but life ones slept from your hands time will be, So be careful take decision fast. Woman's are here on earth for judging us not for loving us they have brains and we have balls only.

raodkp
14-May-15

ature created men and women for each other for many purposes,but we r not really known of those ones .the greatest purpose of marriage is to find out a compatible partner .in case first marriage gets aborted for any reason ,we r entitled to remarry for the sake of life.but this time we should b so cautious of the concerned person .we must judge the other one very carefully .doing second marriage is not a curse or offence ,but first we must b clean too if we expect same kind of person .if we r seeking love care affection loyalty fun ethics ,moral beauty from our expected partner we must b so first ,otherwise second marriage would prove worse than previous one or like hell resulting into a hap- hazard life.love is rendered love ...so if we r not honest loyal ,we must not expect these great qualities..then we should b ready to make compromises or live the life as a formality only ....

george2014
01-Jul-15

Nature also created homosexuals and unisexual creatures on this planet called Earth, our only home , which some Satanic persons are destroying, day by day. Many brain researchers have found that homosexuals are born that way. There are also those who become Homosexuals due to compulsive circumstances, like in Jail or in the Armed Forces or even as the result of circumcision. So why DO we humans treat them as some kind of CRIMINALS ? The BJP leader Mr. Subramanian Swamy is telling the truth but in India , TRUTH IS THE GREATEST OFFENDER !! This is what a great Indian philosopher wrote about a long time ago . We called him OSHO .

This Discussion Forum is only available to registered members of SecondShaadi.com - Please Login or Register to reply

Need Help?
Call us at:
1-800-3000-3311
(Outside India: +91-7871344555)
(Customer Support Available for 24X7)
Toll Free in India